MANNUS HORRIBLIS

THE OBJECTIONABLE ESTABLISHMENT OF A PECKING ORDER WHICH PURPORTS TO SUPER-SEDE MY SOLE OWNERSHIP OF AND FREEDOM TO USE MY PROPERTY.

The Queen coined the latinesque term " Annus Horriblis " to describe a bad year in her life.


There is quite a bit of work to do at the old burned house site as trees have overgrown the site and vines are attacking and will kill and fell large trees.


I was assessing what I would do and how the person I hire will work at felling the trees. I had already arranged to have a local forester come to cut vines.


The Kawasaki 650 cc Quad is quite loud, I am sure I could be heard driving on the trail and on the old driveway and I was and will be on my own property.


I slowly parted some hanging tree branches and gingerly ducked and crawled up onto my apron approaching but not entering on to the shoulder of Otter Point Road. I looked out, huge trucks occasionally thunder past, I am careful!  I shrugged off a hanging branch and right in front of me, actually on my property there was a woman walking by.



I EMERGED FROM MY BUSH ON MY APRON,  AND A LOCAL WOMAN PASSERBY REACTED AS IF I WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG.


I said "This is my property and I am coming out to take a look."

Other people would carp and whine when  I declare that the road was actually supposed to be about 20 feet farther south, not curving onto my property but the Dick Dixon rusher out and put a fence up on the road allowance. The Hyways Foreman said they would straighten it out but here she was actually on my property and the Woman Passerby is unhappy with me for driving up and looking out from my property. 


The female passerby said nothing, not even Hello or you surprised me, just looked at me with a horrible expression on her face. If we were on her property I wonder what she would do or if I had driven off of public property or Crown land or someone elses land or how many scenarios would involve her calling the Police.


Postscript: I cannot comprehend the furor surrounding one colloquialism after another when a Racial or Ethnic group is named or referred to. Religious congregants were once referred to contemptuously by persons who disagreed with their beliefs or their tactics as a sectarian group. Now most of those epithits would generate a furor. Why are all the epithits against Men still OK?


CALL ME ANYTHING JUST DON'T CALL 911 ON ME TO THE POLICE

Even that might not be enough to keep a man safe from Police brutality and beauracratic abuse.

Most of the names that men are called, and certainly myself, are names that could trigger or enable a Police response against myself and other men as well. Or is it the case that Women's commonly used slurs and denigration  are used by Police to respond against Men and certainly against me. The Canard and Offence of Women and Agency Men who are Pussy as well I guess, the crime created by getting into conflict with a Man and then expressing fear to Police has to be punished as I see the crime in the Criminal Code with up to fourteen years in jail so I can feel and be safe from arbitrary and falsely contrived Police intervention and rest and sleep in my home. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARE THE STUDENT DEBT WHICH MANY PEOPLE ARE OVERWHELMED BY TO THE DEBT MY EX-WIFE GENERATED FOR ME.

Financial damage never goes away. The lousy life it causes remains in my memory and still affects me today.

OUR TRUST, SUPPORT AND FORBEARANCE CAN BE EXHAUSTED